Journal is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
A beauty salon/spa is the perfect place to relax/unwind, and be pampered. That’s exactly what your customers come for, and anything that could add to your customer's feeling of satisfaction is a definite bonus for your business. Your staff uniforms are no exception, and do just that. The right workwear can set an everlasting impression on your customers, and make them visit time and again. A beauty uniform isn’t just a uniform. For a professional in the beauty industry, it’s literally an armour of pride, which radiates skill, service, professionalism, and attitude even before the actual delivery of the service. But, how do you ensure that your spa’s uniforms are the perfect symbol of expertise and professionalism?
There are various elements that play a role behind the successful running of a beauty business. From the treatments you offer, to the products you use, to the workers you hire, to your rate chart, being in this industry will make you feel as if you are juggling an endless plate. Everything adds up, and if any one thing goes missing, your profits are bound to come down. Adding to this list is the need for your team members to always look perfect. So, creating stylish, comfortable, and professional attire for your team is essential. And for that, you need to consider various factors, and choose wisely for your salon/spa staff when picking the best beauty uniforms. Uniform Store is one of the most trusted, and reputed suppliers of uniforms all over Australia. They offer garments to suit all purposes, and follow competitive, progressively discounted pricing policies, so the more you buy, the less you pay.
Here’s how you can select the best uniform for your beauty business staff.
Sometimes, finding great options isn’t as tough as making the final choice between them. The same applies when choosing the correct beauty, or even corporate uniforms, and the choice just gets tougher. But, you don’t need to worry at all, as we have prepared a fool-proof check list of parameters that you need to consider while choosing a uniform for your salon business. So, keep the following in mind, and choose a beauty uniform that best represents your salon’s expertise, integrity, and efficiency.
- Fabric: First and foremost, you need to decide what the fabric is supposed to be. There are many kinds of fabrics you can choose from, though the majority of spa owners use the lightweight, bi-stretch polyester fabric, which gives way to a medium-priced uniform collection. You could even choose from luxurious options like silk, linen, or polyester.
- Comfort: A beauty professional’s job requires her to be on her feet, working for long hours. So, it's crucial that her uniform provides the comfort and breathability that she deserves. Some of the best fabrics for these are cotton, linen, etc.
- Colour-retention: Beauty or salon uniforms are constantly exposed to oils, beauty products, chemicals, water, soap etc. on a daily basis. So, they require regular maintenance, washing, and care. So make sure the fabric doesn’t lose colour, and is fade-resistant.
- Durable: Salon uniforms which lose their shape/look with the first few weeks become history, and are simply not worth the investment. So, you need uniforms that are crinkle-proof, tear-resistant, that will survive for years to come. They should also be breathable, and have efficient sweat absorption qualities.
- Practical design: Responding to calls, fast movement, and agility are a crucial part of every beauty professional’s life, and their uniforms need to be on the same page. So, make sure that you go for practical cuts when choosing tunics, spa dresses, or even trousers with nothing getting in their way. You could incorporate present trends, unique colours, and stylish patterns, which will make your staff look dapper and dazzling.
So, as you have just read, fabrics play a main role in the uniform you are planning to create. Once you get that step right, the rest of it is easy to follow. You could use this efficient check-list, and you will end up choosing a perfect uniform for your skilled team at your spa/salon. So, are you ready to beautify the world in gorgeous uniforms?